[K4RY] K4RY AUARC Meeting Reminder: Thursday Afternoon

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 14:42:05 CST 2011

Just a reminder that there will be an AUARC meeting Thursday afternoon.

We have the room in the student union from 2:30 until 4:00, when someone else needs to move in.

Unless I hear otherwise from members, let's try to focus on 3 PM as a start time.

An agenda will be distributed by email later today - please check your email.

Please pass this to any hams not on the email list (AHAB, for instance).  Thanks.

73

John...
WB4LNM