[K4RY] K4RY: AUARC meeting scheduled for Thursday, 27 January, 2-4 PM Student Union

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 22:38:05 CST 2011

Thanks to all for your emails and schedules.

I'm going to paraphrase an early 1970's song, long before your times, with regard to this schedule:

"You can't please everyone".

Anyhow, I have made arrangements with the Student Union to reserve a room at the following time:

Day:  Thursday

Date:  27 January

Time:  2:00-4:00 PM  (1400-1600)

Room:  2163 Auburn University Student Union

Please pass the word.  This is the best I could do with the responses that I had.

If you can only attend part of this due to classes and such, we understand.

An agenda will be forthcoming over the weekend.

I'd appreciate an confirmation via if you can or cannot attend.

Questions?

73

John...
WB4LNM