[K4RY] Hardware for iGate in Club room

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 19:30:17 CDT 2010

All;

Hardware equipment for the iGate implementation was placed in the club room
 411 in Broun Hall this afternoon.

This includes the PC that was in the solar house, an Alinco 2 meter
transceiver, keyboard, mouse and power cord.  The monitor was already in  411.

For initial operation, the only additional hardware I can fathom is a cable
 and attenuator, to connect the audio output from the transceiver (8 ohms,
high  level, mono, 1/8") to the audio input on the computer (600 ohms, low
level,  stereo, 1/8"), and a power cord to connect the transceiver to +13.8
VDC on one  of our supplies.  If you need the latter, let me know when you
get to that  point and I'll bring in some Anderson PowerPole connectors for
the power  cord.

I have not seen an email message about working on this tomorrow  or not.  I
will not be available next week to attend the regularly  scheduled meeting,
but will be available via email.

73  and let me know your progress.

John...
WB4LNM