[K4RY] W4HOD VE Test Session

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 10:31:58 CDT 2010

FYI for those of you who were interested in upgrading your license class:

W4HOD will be sponsoring a VE test session on Monday, September 13 at 6:15 PM. Location is the career center at the Goodwill Industries Store on Pepperell Parkway in Midway Manor shopping center. I have published the date on the ARRL web site.

I have not seen the career center, but a co-worker has Boy Scout meetings there often and says it is very nice. I will go by and check it out in a day or so.

More info later.

73,

Cheryl, AA4YL