[K4RY] AUARC at 12:30 PM, Broun 411

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Thu Mar 4 09:02:31 CST 2010

I'll be around Broun 411 today (Thursday) at 12:30 in case anyone has any
questions.  I do not have anything planned.  May bring my Pixie II kit
along to discuss as a potential club construction project.

I don't know the date, but it was mentioned last week that the volunteer
test date is coming up soon.  I'll be glad to try to explain any questions
from the test that I can.

Remember the BirmingHamfest is this Saturday and Sunday.  I'm going
Saturday.

Please pass the word.  If lunch, then maybe not Chick-fil-A again due  to
crowds.

Thanks and 73

Klink...