[K4RY] AUARC presentation to freshman engineering students

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 22:15:23 CST 2010

Ok, we have a spot to present AUARC to the freshman engineering students.  I'd appreciate some assistance from our student members in doing this.  You have a lot more street cred than an old, rotund alumni.  Anyone available?

73

Klink...
WB4LNM

Re: AU Amateur Radio Club presentation to freshman engineering class

John,

I think the best time to make the announcement in my class is the day EE presents. Stu Wentworth is the presenter for that department. I think we can arrange for a 5 minute appeal to each class. There are two sections. Section 001 meets on Thursdays at 2:00 in Haley 3195 and section 002 meets on Fridays at 10:00 Haley 2370. EE is scheduled to present on Thursday, April 15 and Friday, April 16. With EE presenting so late in the semester the focus will be on recruitment for the fall. I look forward to having you in class.

Thanks,
Bob Karcher

Assistant Dean of Engineering Student Services
1210 Shelby Center
Auburn University, Alabama 36849
(334) 844-4310