[K4RY] AUARC O-Days

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Jan 25 15:28:10 CST 2010

Yikes!  I just saw this notice about O-Days in today's AU  newsletter.  Did
anyone (Steven, Dr. R?)  get a notice about it  earlier?   If someone has a
chance to go by and see how it is set up,  maybe we can do something
impromptu on Thursday.  I knew this happened each  semester, but I thought we were
supposed to get advance notice as a campus  organization.

Klink...

Spring O-days to start on  Tuesday
Spring O-days are on Jan. 26-27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The  theme this year
is “Rock and Roll with Organizations!” O-days is located on the  second
floor of the Student Center near the Foy Desk. O-days is for students who
want to learn about different organizations on campus and for organizations to
promote themselves to potential new members.