[K4RY] Ham test information for consideration

Rhett Duke rhettduke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:39:58 CST 2010

I have used the site.....it is WELL WORTH THE MONEY if you are serious
about a fast path through the license ranks.

The site gives you just enough "why" information to help you not just
memorize answers....but understand.

KI4OVO

--
I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it.