[K4RY] K4RY AUARC School Club Roundup Score Submitted

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 12:04:26 CST 2009

 To all:

The October School Club Roundup score has been submitted to the contest
organizer.

K4RY is submitted a score sheet of 920 points.  Thanks to all  that
supported this effort.

This is a twice-yearly event, with the next contest scheduled for the
middle of February.

Now that we 'know the ropes', we should easily be able to best our
accomplishment.

By February, we hope to have computer-based logging, plus a 75 meter
antenna.

Both of these things will assist us in scoring higher, as will more time on
 the air.

73, and see you next Tuesday at 12:30, Broun 411.

Klink...