[K4RY] Update on case...

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 20:58:05 CDT 2009

Carey;

I think that is a very good question.  When I first started in ham  radio,
someone with a record like this could not even get a license.  There  is a "new
sheriff in town" replacing Riley Hollingsworth.  Maybe I'll drop  her a note
about this case and see what action she takes.

73

John...
WB4LNM

In a message dated 23-Mar-09 16:05:35 Central Daylight Time,