[K4RY] Update on case...

Carey L. Huff huff360 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:05:43 CDT 2009

Good.  I hope he has to serve every last day of it, too.

It's a shame, he seemed like he was going to be a valuable member of the
club.  There were several times I went over to the solar shack and he would
be there working on the antenna install all by his self.  He seemed like an
honest guy.

Hopefully the other HAMs in the area are able to get some action on the
stuff he took advantage of them on also.

Wonder if the FCC will pull your ticket for something like that?  :)

AI4TZ/Carey