[K4RY] Submarine antenna

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 22:10:43 CDT 2009

Hi Carey;

Gee, one would have thought that WIRED would be more up to date than  this.
 HAARP has been in operation for maybe 10 or 15 years in  Alaska.  There
was an article in QST about it years ago.

The Navy ELF project at Clam Lake is also ancient history now.  The
original name for it was Project Sanguine, and you can probably Google that to
find out more about it.  A brief paper about it can be found at:
_http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/fs_clam_lake_elf2003.pdf_
(http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/fs_clam_lake_elf2003.pdf)

While I do not have any knowledge of the factual support for Wired's
"...razing 84 miles..." statement, it would have been worth it if it were  8400
miles.  The Panama Canal and the Hoover Dam would not have been built  if we
had to be concerned about environmental impact studies and such
foolishness.  The nation's defense is more important than a few trees that  will
regrow.

73

Klink....
WB4LNM

In a message dated 8/4/2009 8:14:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,