[Comp1000] Student and Instructor Contract Quiz

Onyinye Asogwa ora0002 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Tue Nov 27 13:50:44 CST 2018

Good day everyone,

I hope you all had a refreshing Thanksgiving break!

In an effort to ensure that all students have attempted the "Student and Instructor Contract" Quiz on canvas, all instructors must check the responses for their respective sections.

You must indicate if all students have attempted the quiz and if there are any left and the reason why you think they have not responded.

Then a brief summary should be sent to me before Friday 11/30 which I will compile and send to Dr. Marghitu.

We are doing this to ensure that the students are aware of the course policy and abide by it.

Kind regards,

Onyinye Rosemary Asogwa

Graduate Teaching Assistant

Computer Science and Software Engineering

Auburn University, AL

E-mail: ora0002 at tigermail.auburn.edu