[Veritas-bu] Parsing through bpimagelist

Trudi Eisenhour Trudi.Eisenhour at quantum.com
Fri Feb 26 12:14:13 CST 2010

Does anyone know of something that will help parse through a bpimagelist
to help me see Client, Kilobytes, and Backup Time in easier way? I
received the output of the nbulog via text and it has so many policies
and clients that it will take me a week to go through it.

Got any magic tools in your back pocket?

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.