[Veritas-bu] Incremental Backups.

Martin, Jonathan JMARTI05 at intersil.com
Mon Feb 22 17:02:36 CST 2010

I get the status 800 message when the disk volume is having issues.

Make sure you can open the disk volume in explorer.

Run Chkdsk F: /f

Check Security on the F: (NetBackup service account should have full
control)

If this is a raid volume run a bit level synch / consistency check

If you are writing to F:\ (not a folder) make sure the "This directory
can exist in the root file system" box is checked in the dssu.

-Jonathan