[Veritas-bu] Special Tapes to policies

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Feb 19 16:24:47 CST 2010

Or you could just report the images as expired and the tapes as having
been returned to scratch status and leave it at that.   I doubt they can
require you to try to figure out which tapes previously had information
anymore than they can require you to use an electron microscope to see
if there are any bits of data from deleted files on your hard drives.