[Veritas-bu] Library management software for L180/L700

Dushyant Mehta scorpio21179 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:00:24 CST 2010

Jeff, we do not have it. I am not sure why. The previous admin has left and
we do not have any clue as to where can we get it. We see something called
personality module installed on the L180 library, however Sun told us that
if we setup ip and attach ethernet cable we would just have the "view"
access to library. We need something to manage it as well.