[Veritas-bu] Is there a trick to restoring to a mapped NT drive?

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Wed Feb 17 19:18:28 CST 2010

This may be a permission problem. My fuzzy memory says that we have done this in the past.
By default the netbackup services run under the local SYSTEM account which has by default root access to the local file systems. But no special privs for remote file systems. You might try to change the netbackup client service to run under an userid that has rights over the share. Or restore to a local file system and copy the restored data to S: