[Veritas-bu] Help - Script to Change primary image

diegoa_a netbackup-forum at backupcentral.com
Fri Feb 5 09:37:41 CST 2010

Hello all,

I´m trying to make a script capeble to change the primary copy of a backup in DRP case. I have two copies in distincts librarys and I need to promove the second copy to primary. Detail: My invirnment is MS-Win. I´m running the bpimmedia command to select all images of the on tape, as: bpimmedia.exe -mediaid "id".

When I ran this command, it returns a lot of unnecessary information. Do you think this is the best command to take the image name?

After have the image name, i am thinking use the bpchangeprimary.

Cheers,

Diego