[Veritas-bu] Netbackup client backup result

judy_hinchcliffe at administaff.com judy_hinchcliffe at administaff.com
Wed Feb 3 09:17:03 CST 2010

I have a cron job that runs every morning.  You can play with this to
get what you want.  Bperror has some other options

rptdate=`cat /opt/openv/scripts/temp/date4dlyrpt`
mydate=`date +%w`
if [ $mydate == 1 ]
then
h=64
else
h=16
fi
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -U -backstat -hoursago $h
-by_statcode > /opt/openv/scripts/temp/bksum.txt
mail -s " Daily Backup Summary for $rptdate"
someonewhocares at mycompany.com  < opt/openv/scripts/temp/bksum.txt