[Veritas-bu] VSS or Microsoft Shadow Copy Provider

Jones, Rick - IST contractor Rick.Jones at mkcorp.com
Thu Mar 31 11:00:35 CST 2005

Yep that was first thing I tried without success, see "bpclient results"
below. For some reason NetBackup still tries to start the service, also
see "system event log" below. any other ideas?

Rick.

bpclient results

root [25] bpclient -client w3dmzsql22 -L
Client Name: w3dmzsql22
 Current Host:
        Hostname: w3dmzsql22
        IP Address: 0.0.0.0