[Veritas-bu] VSS or Microsoft Shadow Copy Provider

Paul Keating pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca
Thu Mar 31 09:54:26 CST 2005

If it's similar to 5.0.....
In the admin GUI,
Host Properties -> Master Servers -> double click the appropriate master
server to connect, then right click -> properties.

Select "Client Attributes".

hit the "Add" button....enter the name of the client you want to disable
VSS on, hit add, then close.

Once the client is in the list there, click on it to highlight it, then
click on the Windows Open File Backup tab on the upper right.

Take the "check" out of "Enable Windows Open File Backup for the
client"...then ok everything.

Paul