[Veritas-bu] Fields for bppllist -allpolicies

April Kelley april.kelley at hostcentric.com
Thu Mar 31 01:37:18 CST 2005

There are two manuals, Veritas Netbackup 5.1 Commands for Unix and its counterpart Veritas Netbackup 5.1 Commands for Windows.  I have used the 4.5 and the 5.0 versions of both of these manuals as well.

Unix http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/268116.pdf page 58-64 is about bpdbjobs, and pages 63-64 state the formula on how to use the fields after 32.

Windows: http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Server/268194.pdf pages 59-65, and the examples are on 64-65.

I have a vbscript that every hour collects throughput data, backup size, retries, how long the job queued before running, and how long it ran.

April