[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.0 MP4 vs NBU 5.1 MP1

Johnny Oestergaard joe at joe.net
Mon Mar 28 13:39:25 CST 2005

Yes, we moved directly from 4.5FP6 to 5.1MP1
And applied MP2 when it came out.

I talked with our Veritas consultant about what we should do when migrating
up from 4.5FP6, and he told me that his advice ws to go directly to 5.1MP1.
He also told that he had done this for several customers, and that it was
done without problems in all the installations he has seen.

We have used this consultant for 3-4 years now.

/johnny