[Veritas-bu] Maximum mounts for an LTO-1 tape

Major, Rusty jrmajor at TexasChildrensHospital.org
Mon Mar 28 13:33:12 CST 2005

When searching for this info as well, I couldn't find any definitive answer either.
I just last week tossed out my original catalog tape that had over 1000 mounts.
There are several other tapes that are over a couple hundred. So, pretty much the answer is 'whatever you feel most comfortable with'. Physically, they can handle probably more mounts than most environments will be able to give them.

Rusty