[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.0 MP4 vs NBU 5.1 MP1

Johnny Oestergaard joe at joe.net
Mon Mar 28 13:06:39 CST 2005

We moved directly from 4.5PF6 to 5.1MP1 and we didn't notice any real
change or any problems in doing that.
Our installation is a windows only installation.
We still have clients running 4.5, but most are at 5.1.
We upgraded to MP2 1-2 weeks after it came out.

The only problems I have had in 5.1 is in the cleanup of DSSU.

Without knowing anything about your situation and installation I would go
for 5.1 MP2.

/johnny