[Veritas-bu] Question on restoring RMAN Oracle backup

Wen Guangcheng wen at microcourt.co.jp
Sun Mar 27 23:11:34 CST 2005

Hello Gurus,
I have made RMAN Oracle full backup from Monday to Friday and retention
is two weeks. I try to restore RMAN Oracle backup by using the NetBackup
for Oracle Recovery Wizard. But after I select Oracle from the menu of
Specify NetBackup Machines and Policy Type I could not find anything in the pane of
NetBackup History. How to select a image(say the last Friday's image) to restore
from the NetBackup History Pane?  In the case of normal files we can do it
without any problem.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--Wen