[Veritas-bu] backup not capturing all data (Long...sorry)

Paul Keating pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca
Mon Mar 21 08:17:57 CST 2005

Sounds like you nailed it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Looking at the conditions it specifies, the first two match for
sure.....ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES is specified, and Multistreaming is NOT.

The third...The Client must be configured for individual
snapshots.....IIRC, that is the defult, unless the client is added to
the "host Properties -> Master Servers -> properties -> client
attributes" and then the open file backup section is modified??

Looks like we need to upgrade......

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Paul