[Veritas-bu] Exchange 2003 restore of entire storage group

Zermeno, Brandon (Contractor) BZERMENO at intersil.com
Mon Mar 14 04:55:54 CST 2005

I have to restore our 2003 Exchange server. It is a stand alone cluster,
second node has not been installed, running Win 2003 NBU 5.1. I am
trying to restore the entire storage group. It has 4 DB inside it. When
I do the restore per Veritas instructions I get a "file not found" when
it is trying to write to disk. As far as I can tell the Exchange
settings are correct, the drive letters are the same as before the
disaster. Any Ideas?