[Veritas-bu] NBU client corrupting HP Network files?

Ungaro, Matt mjungaro at capitolindemnity.com
Thu Mar 10 12:58:06 CST 2005

When is he installing the HP Networking agents? We use almost exclusively
DL380s here, and haven't run into this problem. We're running DL380s with
Win2K and Win2003, Netbackup 5.1MP1, and we install our OS by using the HP
smartstart CD, so it installs all the HP components at OS install time.
Haven't seen this problem yet.