[Veritas-bu] WIN32 1450 error?

marshall.a.skare@accenture.com marshall.a.skare at accenture.com
Wed Mar 9 10:44:04 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

This is an error message I haven't seen before, and it's not clear to me
whether this was a problem on the client, or on the master/media server:

"WIN32 1450:  Insufficient system resources exist to complete the
requested service"

I saw this message in a Problems report, but the overall backup job
completed with a status of 1.  Should I look on the client for issues,
or look on the master/media server for problems?

Thanks!

Marshall Skare

ATIS - Unix Engineering

(612) 277-4434