[Veritas-bu] System State:\ Backup Jobs hang

David Turner Dturner at manh.com
Tue Mar 8 14:37:52 CST 2005

I would still use the NT backup utility to backup the Exchange server (c:\ and all system files, the system state, and the IIS Metabase) and dump the data to a flat file. I have tried this method for DR testing and it works very well. I continue to use Veritas Netbackup for Bricks level and DB backups.