[Veritas-bu] Re: 4.5mp6 Not all filesystems are backed up

Richard.Mickle@mwrms.rrd.com Richard.Mickle at mwrms.rrd.com
Mon Mar 7 13:19:25 CST 2005

Message: 9
From: "Diaz, Gustavo" <gdiaz at hprmail.com>
To: veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:45:34 -0500
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5mp6 Not all filesystems are backed up

We just upgraded from 3.4.1 to 4.5mp6. Everything seems to work just fine
except on our Unix serves. We have a Windows 2000 master/media server and
bunch of Solaris servers. Prior to the upgrade we used the "all local
drives" directive which got all the filesystems on our Solaris boxes.
After
the upgrade only the root filesystem seems to be backed up. I don't see
any
other directive. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gus Diaz

You will want to cross mount points.  This is an option on the attributes
tab on the Policy.

Richard Mickle
UNIX Systems and Storage Administrator
Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services
An RR Donnelley Company
E-Mail:         Richard.Mickle at mwrms.rrd.com
Phone:        920-339-1695
Cell Phone: 920-366-1987