[Veritas-bu] netbackup command to get number of read/write errors for each tape

Roland Gerlach rgerlach at acmi.net.au
Sun Mar 6 19:28:56 CST 2005

Is there a netbackup command that will list the number of read/write errors for each tape?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Roland.
--
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember;
involve me and I'll understand - Chinese Proverb.

This communication contains information which is confidential and the copyright of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the views of the Australian Centre for the Moving Image, unless specifically stated.