[Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?

Mark.Donaldson@cexp.com Mark.Donaldson at cexp.com
Wed Mar 2 10:41:34 CST 2005

Client, Policy, schedule, schedule type, & status code. are passed in via
positional parameters to the bpend_notify script.  These could be used by
bpimagelist to generate a report.

The next trick would be to mail it somehow but this is NT and I'll leave
that as an exercise to the student ;).

bpimaglist -hoursago 12 -client %1 -policy %2 -sl %3 >filename

number of files & KB backed up are part of the output.

...now mail that file somehow.

-M