[Veritas-bu] Re: Post backup scripts?

Loyless, Maureen LoylessM at pcaobus.org
Wed Mar 2 10:23:09 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm also trying to put together a bpend_notify script.  In my script,
I'm trying to delete files after the backup is successful.

After googling to no avail for any sample scripts, and looking at the
Veritas info, I'm unsure of the commands to use.  Do I just use
dos-based commands, i.e. del <path>\*.*?

I use NBU 5.1 for Windows.

Thanks,
Maureen

Maureen Loyless
Systems Engineer
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
(703) 547-6414 - t
(202) 368-9673 - m
loylessm at pcaobus.org

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

The information contained in this electronic message and/or its attachments is intended for the named recipient(s) only.  The electronic message and/or its attachments may contain confidential, non-public or privileged information disclosure of which is restricted by applicable law, including the federal securities laws. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient(s), do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and any attachments.  Unless otherwise noted, any views expressed in this message and/or its attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the PCAOB or its staff.