[Veritas-bu] Post backup scripts?

Ungaro, Matt mjungaro at capitolindemnity.com
Wed Mar 2 08:19:13 CST 2005

Hi David,
	Thanks for sending that, I read it yesterday, but it's not really
giving me the information I need. I would love to be able to know how much
data was backed up. That's probably the most important thing. But from what
the Veritas Docs say, I really don't get that passed to the bpend_notify
script.

Matt