[Veritas-bu] Legato

Loyless, Maureen LoylessM at pcaobus.org
Tue Mar 1 12:25:28 CST 2005

Hi...

Are there any former (or even current) Legato Networker folks out there?
I have a question or so about Networker and RTFM isn't quite doing it
for me.

We have a dual software environment and Legato is being used for our
Documentum backup only.  Otherwise we're on NetBackup.

Thanks!!
Maureen

Maureen Loyless
Systems Engineer
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
(703) 547-6414 - t
(202) 368-9673 - m
loylessm at pcaobus.org

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

The information contained in this electronic message and/or its attachments is intended for the named recipient(s) only.  The electronic message and/or its attachments may contain confidential, non-public or privileged information disclosure of which is restricted by applicable law, including the federal securities laws. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient(s), do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and any attachments.  Unless otherwise noted, any views expressed in this message and/or its attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the PCAOB or its staff.