[Ncame-students] Grainger Purchase

Seungjong Lee szl0169 at auburn.edu
Wed May 19 10:39:09 CDT 2021

Dr. Shamsaei,

Can you please approve to purchase below items? They are for general lab usage.

Binder clips - https://www.grainger.com/product/UNIVERSAL-ONE-3-4-in-Steel-Binder-Clip-45HA68 : Quantity (10) , $19.8
Grinding wheels - https://www.grainger.com/product/NORTON-Type-1-Aluminum-Oxide-Straight-1CUG4 : Quantity (1), $241.5

$261.3 in total.

Best Regards,