[Ncame-students] Grainger order request

Seungjong Lee szl0169 at auburn.edu
Tue May 11 09:44:35 CDT 2021

Amanda,

Can you please order these items? Each item is pkg. of 100. Please order 5 for each. This can be considered as "General lab usage"

Gloves L size, https://www.grainger.com/product/MICROFLEX-Nitrile-60NU14
Gloves M size, https://www.grainger.com/product/MICROFLEX-Nitrile-60NU13

All,

If you work in the lab and find out-of-stock items, please order them. I know that senior people used to order items by themselves. However, we have currently 12 students and more ITAR people in our lab. Therefore, consumable items are frequently out of stock nowadays. These items are not for someone else but for yourself/ourselves.

Best Regards,

Seungjong (John) Lee
Graduate Research Assistant
National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University
1418 Wiggins Hall, Auburn, AL 36849
www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame<http://www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame>