[Ncame-students] [EXT] RE: Your machining projects

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Tue Mar 23 13:16:28 CDT 2021

Dr. Shamsaei

I think he is referring to the Ti64 samples that were cut and therefore they can have different length because of bandsaw. Otherwise, other specimens have almost equal overall length. The length I designed was 82 mm. However, I believe that it can be possible to go as low as 72 mm.

Therefore, it should be okay based on the shortest length however, can he specify how much is the shortest specimen that he has available right now?

Very Respectfully,

Arash Soltani-Tehrani
Ph.D. Student | Auburn University
AM Laboratory Coordinator | Nat’l Cent. for Additive Mfg. Excellence (NCAME)
Senator | Graduate Student Council (GSC) | Auburn University
Phone: (334) 497-2159
Email: azs0181 at auburn.edu |