[Ncame-students] Personal Update

William Brannon wbb0008 at auburn.edu
Wed Jun 30 16:53:27 CDT 2021

All,

I'd like to inform you guys that I will be transitioning out of this role as of this Friday (7/2). I know this was a very short stint, but I feel it best to transition back to my previous employer at this time. This decision has more to do with me personally, and the needs of my previous employer.

Just wanted to keep you guys informed! I've enjoyed working with each of you, and I appreciate your patience with me along the way. I wish each of you success in your futures!

Sincerely,

Will