[Ncame-students] Social Media

Amanda Hanks aah0007 at auburn.edu
Tue Jun 29 09:44:44 CDT 2021

FYI - we are limited to 280 characters on twitter.

Kind Regards,

Amanda Hanks
Assistant to NCAME Director
National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)
Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
Phone: 334-844-2635
Email: Aah0007 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>
www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame<http://www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame>