[Ncame-students] FW: [EXTERNAL] Hastelloy-X manuscript_SFF 2021

Nima Shamsaei shamsaei at auburn.edu
Mon Jun 21 12:06:52 CDT 2021

Please see highlighted section.

From: Gradl, Paul R. (MSFC-ER13) <paul.r.gradl at nasa.gov>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 12:05 PM
To: Muztahid Muhammad <mzm0220 at auburn.edu>
Cc: Nima Shamsaei <shamsaei at auburn.edu>; Shuai Shao <sshao at auburn.edu>; Seyed Ghiaasiaan <srg0041 at auburn.edu>
Subject: [EXT] RE: [EXTERNAL] Hastelloy-X manuscript_SFF 2021

Muztahid,
Thanks for including SLM Solutions on the paper.

Attached is powder cert.

Also, in the acknowledgments for all papers we need to include the following disclaimer:
This paper describes objective technical results and analysis. Any subjective views or opinions that might be expressed in the paper do not necessarily represent the views of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) or the United States Government.

Thanks,
Paul