[Ncame-students] Tracking the specimens from machine shop

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Wed Jun 16 08:22:48 CDT 2021

All,

Would you please let me know which one of these has been received so far? I want to track how many specimens are left in the machine shop. Please reply to me by highlighting the specimens that are received. Please when you receive a package of specimens, update me on that from now on.

  1.  316L SS DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     6                              NASA    John
  2.  Hastelloy X         L-PBF     Fatigue Cylinder bars     13           NASA    Muztahid
  3.  Hastelloy X         DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     9              NASA    Muztahid
  4.  IN625    DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     9                              NASA    Arun
  5.  IN718    DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     10                           NASA    Nabeel
  6.  Hastelloy X         DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     12           NASA    Muztahid
  7.  Haynes 230         DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     14           NASA    Red
  8.  IN625    DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     21                           NASA    Blue-Red
  9.  IN718    DED        Fatigue Cylinder bars     20                           NASA    Yellow-Red
  10. Haynes 282         L-PBF     Fatigue Oversized Dogbone        9              NASA    Green-Red

In addition, please always have the print record updated ([?xlsx icon] https://tigermailauburn-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/azs0181_auburn_edu/EURnDUDX40lJsiXNUVdmNKoBlEZRj1V5ZOu-Ne76HntLMw?e=gPamA1)

Thank you
Arash