[Ncame-students] Thank You Letters from Army

Amanda Hanks aah0007 at auburn.edu
Tue Jul 6 10:07:22 CDT 2021

All,

Please do not reply to all with a thank you.

Kind Regards,

Amanda Hanks
Assistant to NCAME Director
National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)
Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
Phone: 334-844-2635
Email: Aah0007 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>
www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame<http://www.eng.auburn.edu/ncame>