[Ncame-students] Tube furnace seems out of service

Michael Knotts mjk0017 at auburn.edu
Thu Jan 21 14:55:05 CST 2021

Arash,

Do you happen to know what the overtemp limit is reading? We had a problem like this once before, so we might be in need of fixing the overtemp circuit to get it back to it's normal operation. I will take a look at it once I get a chance.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>