[Ncame-students] Recording all AM fabrications at Auburn and Huntsville

Arash Soltani Tehrani azs0181 at auburn.edu
Wed Jan 20 16:10:59 CST 2021

Hey all

I noticed that some fabrications are not recorded in Box, and it is sometimes difficult to keep track. In addition, our Box record is kind of difficult as it is separated for each material. Therefore, I made a new excel sheet that I want everyone to update regularly, please. You don't have to input the old fabrications. From now on, any fabrication that is happening needs to be entered in the excel sheet I've shared the link to excel below. We need all the details to be recorded. Please input both failed and successful fabrications. If failed, please write failed in the Notice section.

In addition, for Huntsville prints, Lee is not in charge of recording and you will need to add those. Please follow based on the date as the recent ones go on top of the table. I need to regularly check this excel sheet, therefore, please keep it updated. I am also open to comments/ideas to improve the excel sheet.

Thank you in advance

Link:  [?xlsx icon]  AM Lab_Manufacturing Record.xlsx<https://tigermailauburn-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/azs0181_auburn_edu/EURnDUDX40lJsiXNUVdmNKoBlEZRj1V5ZOu-Ne76HntLMw?e=we44a9>

Very Respectfully,
Arash