[Ncame-students] Tube Furnace Operational

Nabeel Ahmad nza0057 at auburn.edu
Fri Jan 15 16:45:57 CST 2021

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the update.
Regards,
Nabeel
________________________________
From: Michael Knotts <mjk0017 at auburn.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 4:30:35 PM
To: Nabeel Ahmad <nza0057 at auburn.edu>; Nima Shamsaei <shamsaei at auburn.edu>
Cc: ncame-students at eng.auburn.edu <ncame-students at eng.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Tube Furnace Operational

Nabeel,

I spoke with Dr. Shao and he said that they have ordered a back up data logger already, but is not sure when it will be delivered. Unfortunately I think this one may be broken to a point we cannot use it. I'm not sure of the problem but it still is not recording temperature. I checked the thermocouples and they're fine. Dr. Shao mentioned getting more data loggers, so I will put together a bill of materials for more.

Thanks,

Michael Knotts

Research Engineer/Lab Manager

National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

Samuel Ginn College of Engineering

Auburn University

Phone: 334-844-2415

Email: mjk0017 at auburn.edu<mailto:Aah0007 at auburn.edu>