[Ncame-students] Dependent 3

Patricio Carrion pec0016 at auburn.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:28:19 CST 2021

Dear all,

Tabletop Dep 3 is now available for use.

Whoever would like to use it please let me know the project and the time frame you will need it. It will be first come first serve unless Dr. Shamsaei gives priority to a specific project.

Thank you,

Patricio E. Carrion

Research Engineer / Fatigue & Fracture Laboratory Coordinator

Auburn University / National Center for Additive Manufacturing Excellence (NCAME)

​t. (228) 860-3586       e. pec0016 at auburn.edu

w. eng.auburn.edu/ncame       a. 311 West Magnolia Ave. Auburn, Al 36849

 ​